Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

what am I looking most fourd in the kahui

what i am most look forwards to in the kahui is being in a new place with TZ because i like to be with me friends in my class and we have work with TZ before so i am used to being with them and i look forwards being in an new spaes with people that i do not work with all the time like Haley and i do not work Ratonga all the time so that is what i will like to. i hope you liked this post if you have could you pls tell me if something i wrong because i am not that good of a spell and i do not know if i have something wrong that you i will do one more post because i am going up to hammer and i am going to tell you what i do up there by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.