Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

PE hurumanu

This week in PE we played bench ball and we did some maths. for bench ball the warms up's where 40 stare jumps and we did 20 high knees and we did 10 runs. The drill that we did was that we played sneak up granny. The group that was ruining the game was french fries. For bench ball we where in  4 groups it was year 7 vs year 8 and as you know you would be in to groups there would be two groups of the year 7 and two of the year 8. We played to groups and then we played one big game but I was not there for that so I do not know what the teams where and what team won. I am going to talk about the maths that we did I was there for that. what I learn was how to do my mitres in my maths and it was not the hard but to the people in my group thought that it was hard but not to hard. The why I work successfully with others is that I do not fight with them and do not say thighs like you do not know what you are doing. The why I help someone when they were struggle is by saying you got this and showing them how to do it.The why my actions help is that if needed help I will go and doing that for them. I hope you like my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.