Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Ch 7 to 9 Mr Fox

This week I am going to show you what I have done for my reading that i have done for ch 7 to 9 and i am going to show this because i think i have done it good if something is wrong can you pls tell me.





WHO: The farmers are using tractors to dig up the fox dens. Who do you think might be affected by this?

What other animals or creatures might lose their habitat?  
People around the farms will be affected because the big hole in the ground.I think that mr fox
and his family will be affected by all of this and I think all of the animals in the farm and in the
forest will be affected by all of this and I think the farmer there self will be affected because of
the big hole that they have dug and there will be not much farm left because of that.
WHAT: The farmers don’t want Mr Fox to steal their chickens, ducks and geese. What other ways could they solve this problem?
Is there a more respectful way they could sort it out? 

They could build a big pen and put all of the animals in that big pen or they could make some
big fence around Mr Fox habitat or they could put their animals in a farm that you need a key to get into
so Mr Fox and his family would not get in their. 
WHERE: Humans have used machines and technology to destroy nature. Where in the real world have you heard of this happening?

Give some specific examples. 

I have heard this when we had scinoe and we were learning about deforestation and when people were
cutting done about 100 trees in a week and that is kinda like what they are doing but they are doing it
to the ground.  And they are doing it by mining 
WHEN: Can you think of a time when you have gotten involved to help somebody? There are farm workers helping to catch the foxes, they are being bystanders
. When is a time you were an outstander to help someone? 

I do not have a awaners because I do not get what it means
WHY: Mrs Fox is getting sick. Why do you think it is important for Mr Fox to act fast with his plan?
What could happen to her? 
 I think that Mr Fox that Mr Fox needs to act fast because Mrs Fox could die. she is sick and she
needs food so does his family and he needs to get the food so his family and him do not starve. And
he needs to act fast because the farmers are coming after Mr Fox to kill him.
HOW: It’s not just Mr Fox in the fox den. How do you think his family is being affected by the choices the farmers are making?
Are there any clues in the text?
I think the way that his family is being affected by the farmers are making is that they mum is
getting sick and they can not go out to get more food to help Mrs Fox so they have to dig away
to find food for Mrs fox but Mr Fox is to sad and scared to go because he might get caught and
the farmers might take Mr Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.