Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana park trip

Today i am going to blog about the trip zoo/Orana wildlife park we went with Tz an dour class Bh i am going to tell you what we did and what time we went and when we  came back it was so much fun. I hope that you like this and if something is wrong.

 On Monday we went to the zoo as i said but the first thing  that we saw was the meerkats and then we went to talk about what is going to happen and then we went in to two groups they was group One  and Two  i was in group Two with some of my friends. the second thing we. then we saw the  monkeys and then we went to see the Tasmanian devils. then we went see the lions and after that we went to see the kiwi and then we went to see the kea that was so fun when we saw them. then we went to so the retails and then we had lunch then we saw the orangutan and the Gorilla and we saw the zebras and then we stop and went 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni its me Daniel I love how you put down everything and all the detail but next time you should put in an picture.
    heres an question do you reply back to your comments?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.