Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

CIP Week 3

Welcome back to my blog today I am going to blog about what we did last week on Wednesday. We were planning a  mufti day, it was the theme of radical rainbow. It will be tomorrow. The way that we planned it was that we went of in some groups I was with Zoe, Loloma, Bianca, Danielle and Liyah. Then we came to the mat and we sheard or ides and someone said to do radicarainbow   then we went with that idea. We are raising for kidscan they are people who help kids in need and we a fundraising for them it is a gold coin donation. If you what to make a mufie day successful you would want to dress up it that and you would what everyone to dress up in that to. This spreading Kindness to our community because we are fundraising for kidscan and that mean we are doing something kind and that we are helping kidscan.

 

  

    

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Danni!

    This is a well written blog post. I can tell you took care with your ideas and proofread carefully to add in your full stops and capital letters. You also have improved your spelling since some of your last posts. I want to see this type of careful work for each blog that you do.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi danni
    I like your poster you did in cip I like the background on your poster
    about the radical rainbow them on the 8th of august last week .

    From Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danni, i like that you've even added a picture to it. Your poster looks amazing and even better with some colours. So far I really do like your post, but next time maybe you could retread it to check if it makes sense. But as I said I really do like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danni

    I really like your crazy poster that you have made and the backgrounds on your poster. Your poster looks amazing and even better then my one. So far I really do like your post, but next time maybe you could retread it to check if it makes sense. But as I said I really do like your blog post.

    - Jessica P

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.