Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

what I have done for the work from home days

Today i am going to blog about what I did from the work from homes days I was not at home but i did some work that my mum told me to do because want me to count all the time's i full of the ice cream at the polls and times that by 12 i full of it 3 times so i had to do 12 x 3 so i got 36 but now i will tell you where i went i went to hammer i went with my sister my mum my Nan and Lucy's BFF. we where up there for two days we went in the pool most of the time and we where not at the hose that much that is all i did. if i got something wrong pls tell me thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.