Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Maths blog

Today i am going to tell you what i have done for my maths in the past 3 weeks what we
have done is our timetables and my favourite activity we have done is the maths work book
because it was fun and some of it was easy to do. one new strategy I have learnt is with our
three timetables it is when you count the lines on your fingers. like if you did 3 x 7 it
would be that you would put 7 fingers out and count the lines and it would be 21. what has
been a challenge this term it would have to be what we are doing now it is arrays. what is a

Image result for timetablesImage result for timetables

goal for multiplication that you what to achieve it would have to my 12 times because i think

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danni

    You have some nice points in your Maths blog, but it doesn't look like your ideas are finished. I would like you to have another look at this to make sure it is your best work. I think you could also edit for capital letters and full stops.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.