Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

night in to the day free writeing

This week i am going to blog about some free writing i do not know what to write about but here it is i hope you like if something is wrong can you pls tell me thank you.

It was a dark night and it was raining we thought there was going to be a storm "we as me and my sister Chloe if you do not know my name is  Emma back to the story" but there was no storm so we went to bed the next day it was dark all day.  There ending up being a storm for the hole day Chloe was at school " if you did not Know she is my litie sister" I want to school to get her but she was not there to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.