Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

blog about our geats speaker

Today we had a assembly we had a  guest speaker and it was Ella West she was here to talk about how she be came a book writer and how she made the book Night Vision and how she made the book Rain Full she was talk about how long it took and how she came up with the ideas for the books. where it took place. and she was doing the book Rain Full in the West Coast i thigh that was cool because my nanas sister live in the West Coast and she said that  the book Night Vision took place in dean an the book night vision was a book about a murder mystery it was that a girl had xp it is when you can not have the sunlight on you skin and if you do you get blisters on your self  and she was in the Forster one night and she saw someone puting a boday in a car and she saw some one light it on fire so she went to hide I want to read this because I like murder mystery.



Image result for night vision the book

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Danni

    I'm glad that you enjoyed hearing Ella West speak at our school. I have read Night Vision and it is definitely a suspenseful book, which it sounds like you enjoy. I like how you connected the place where Rain Fall is set to your personal experiences of where your Auntie lives. Would you like to read Rain Fall or Night Vision more? We have these available for Year 7/8 novel studies, so maybe that can be a goal for your reading!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Lelei

    I Love how you are putting you fool stop and capital letters in the right place

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.