Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

CIP week 8/7

Today in CIP we did a DLO about  Terracycle and how and why to recycle your pens I am going to show you what I have done. The why we are going to spread our message is that we are going to put them on the TV in the school and we are going to make it a poster and we are going to put around the school. I think that everyone in the school and I think some people that do not come to this school. I think that we might get 10 kgs. I think that we sould use the money for some new things for next year. If something is wrong can you tell me?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.