Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Retelling beauty and the beast

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be sharing the start of my retelling. The story I pick to do is beauty and the beast. I am doing this for my Firay tales class I hope you like the start of it and if you see something that is wrong or if you have something I  could add to the story.


It was a beautiful day at Bell's home in a village in France. It was a normal day. Bell was getting ready to go out to the garden and do some plating of the new plants she got. When Bell got to the garden she got an email that said she had to go to the hospital. To get some tests done. After they did the test they told her that she has cancer and will die within a year. They told her there was nothing they could fix because they were too late.



Bell ran out of the hospital crying when she got to her car she started to think about running away and dying in the woods that are near her. She got home and told no one about her cancer and just ran away. When she went to the shops to get some food people talked and asked how her day was. She told them to shut up and go away. She got out of the shop and


1 comment:

  1. Hello danni,
    I loved reading your story I would really love when you finished it then we get to know what happend and if someone found her or does she die alone in the forest.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.