Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

the day in to the night

Today i am going to show you some work that i have done i have done this for my home  work that i what to do but my teacher did not tell m you do this but i had nothing to do so i did i hope you like it there is some wrong can yo tell me thank you. It is call the day in to the nigh i have some this one before but i did not do the hole thing because i did not know what to do for the last part of it this is part 1 and there will be a part 2 to this.


A Day into the night. By danni wanhalla

It was a dark night and it was raining we thought there was going to be a storm "we as me and my sister Chloe if you do not know my name is  Emma back to the story" but there was no storm so we went to bed the next day it was dark all day. There ended up being a storm for the hole day Chloe was at school " if you did not Know she is my little sister" I want to go to school to get her but she was not there. I was thinking that she walk home but she did not because i went back home to see if she was there but she was not i went back to her school and look around the whole school but i could not see her at all. I run into the principal's office and I asked if she was they but he said that he did not know if she was here or not “ if you do not know Mr lay sock he is a wired principal back to the story” I run to her teacher and she said that she was not at school all day so I rang the cops and they said that they would in and they would try to ask everyone if they have Sean and they said that they would put post up for me and they said that they need some of her close so the dog can smell them to try to find her. 2 hours went by and they could not find her it went dark and and the cops came to my house with some news. The news was that some of her friends did not go to school so they could go out to a party to drink “if you did not know she is 18 and I am 20 back to the story” the cops said that they were drinking some vocide and your sister was driving home at she had a lot to drink but not has much as her friends and she hit into a house and everyone in the car has died and you sister was not in the car but her hand was and everyone that was in the car was still in the car but you sister was found on the round by this ramound poesn and he did not know what to do so he called the cops and the assemblies. She didn't want you to see her to begin with but you can see her tomorrow

























1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danni!

    Thanks for sharing some creative writing to your blog, I like how you write in your own time. This sounds like a very suspenseful story, and I like that the mystery is happening at school. I look forward to reading part 2!

    A suggestion would be to go over your spelling or proof read with a buddy, some parts were a little bit unclear.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.