Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Ch 10 and 11 Mr Fox reading

Today I  am going to write a  summary for each chapter telling you what are the most important parts in Ch 10 and 11 as you know you would star with Ch 10 and then you would go and do Ch 11 i hope you like it if something is wrong can you pls tell me thank you.

In Ch 10 Mr fox and the kids that they have where dig in a very special way they where dig in the way that Mr Fox point he point up sideways and then downward so the fox stare to dig they what to know where they where going but Mr Fox did not tell them because if they new and they did not get there the would get so upset. when Mr Fox hit the place he what to go all of the kids where happy and what to run and get them all the where so happy because they where animals so they could eat and that is the end of that ch

In ch 11 the kids ran back to Mrs Fox with the food that they got but Mrs Fox was sick in bed and they are seard that she might died Mrs Fox thorough that she was dreaming about all of it but she was not it was in real life Mr Fox said. she want everone to get some so she said kids come and pike something you what.she what them to dig one more hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.