Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

hurumanu week 6

This week in hurumanu we have been looking at sphero and scratch and I am going to  some thing that I have got told to hope you like it.
 scratch is a web based software that you can use to make games and animation and stories. sphreo is a robot  that you can move around using a iPad. they have something in common it is that you can prog em them to do thing and you can make how you want to. i prefer to use sphreo because it is a fun game and it is easy to learn and it is fast to learn the way you can use to solve a proplme is that you can give it to someone to came them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.