Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

PE hurumanu.

Hi people today i am going to blog about what we did this week in PE i was not here on monday so i do not know what we did on monday but i can say what we did today. what we did today. in the first part of PE we did our Sport Planning sheet we were working on that for have of  a hour then we whet and did some wam ups and the we did some pratcion. my fav part of PE was when we did praatcioning and i just waht to say something PE is my fav thing in school right now.i hope nyou like my blog post if something is wrong tell me pls in comente part thank you bye -_- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.