Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Concentration and Dilution

 hello and welcome back to my blog today I am going to be learning about Concentration and Dilution. for this I will be doing things for it I hope you like my blog post if there is something wrong with it or if you want to know more about this just let me know and if you like it you could let me know too.

you can measure in two ways:

how to dilute something is...(how weak is it)

how  Concentration something is ....(how strong it is )


means how much solute there is in the solution. a measure of how much solute has to be dissolved into the solvent 


Dilution making something less concentrated or you could say there would be fewer particles in the liquid 


the things we are doing today is called a  dilute series this is when you put something in one thing and move to another one but you only put some in like for us we put 5 mill 











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.