Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Week 7 do now

Your name is an important part of who you are.

I agree with this because I think that your name makes who you are. If someone has the same name as you it makes you two differ people because you have to things that people see about you. those two things are your looks and you name. if someone yelled out yor name two people could turn and say es but the porson that waht you could say if they wanted you pr someonme elas that is the reson why i think that your name is the most inportant part of who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.