Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

Do now week 9

 Topic: Matariki (Maori new year) should be a public holiday 

I do think that it should be a public holiday because it is a time for people who believe in it to remember it and for the people who do not think that it is true it is a day for them to just relax. in some ways, I think that it would be great to have a public holiday because I think it would be a good time to speed it with family. so that is why I think that it should be a public holiday so that we can have time with family on that day so that is why I agree with the Topic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.