Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

 I do not think that English is the most important subject to learn in school. I think that reading and spelling is because if you do not know how to read or spell then you would not know how to do any of your work and if you do not know how to spell then it will be hard to do your work. In some ways, I do think it is good to learn because you need to learn how to make Sexxxy paragraph. but I still do think that it is not the most important subject to learn. for myself i think that reading is and I think that because it will be hared to do work so that is why i think that 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.