Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Do now week 4

 I do not think that rugby is the most definitive sport of Aotearoa because when I think of New Zealand I think of sheep and the food that we have and the things that we do not just I think of rugby when I think about New Zeland. Some of the foods and things that we do in New Zealand we walk Around most of the time in jandals. the reason why I think this is because I do not like rugby but then I really like to do somethings and that is the reason why I don't not think that this is true


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.