Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Week 5 do now

 topic: the principal is the most important person in the school.

I do think that the principal is the most important person in the school. the frists thing is because I think that they will make everyone feel safe  Because they are the people who run the school and make up what the school will do and how they will do it. They also make the school days out and what days we have are muftis days. Sometimes they are important because they will have meetings with people and they will get rid of the people who have been bad or done something bad. my reasons that I think this is because I think that they are good and get rid of the bad kids. So that is my I think that the principal is the most important person in the school.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danni

    Great effort following the OREO format for persuasive writing! I like how you remembered to restate your opinion again at the end. I would like to see you taking the time to re-read and ensure that all your sentences make sense. Most of them do, but a few muddled up can distract from the overall impact of your persuasive paragraph!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.