Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Week 1 do now

 I do not think that our holidays would be one week long because Because some people do not have the time to see family. During the school term. Some people are busy all the time and just want two weeks for school holidays so they do have time to see friends from other schools or friends that they do not see much. Some people agree that we would have one-week-long holidays because they have nothing to do during the two week-long holidays and just sit at home doing nothing. They would be someone people that complain that they do not have long enough for fun things to do in the holidays so they want more weeks and some just hate the holidays so they want less time off school. I want to have two weeks because I like to go visit my family on the west coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.