Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

week three do now

 I do think that cats are better than dogs because some dogs can be violent and can hurt people. most dogs are not like that and they are nice dogs. Some dogs do not look nice at first, but cats always look nice, and most of the cats are nice. but some do not like getting touched or even looked at. but those cats are most likely to have been in a bad home first. so that is why I think cats are better than dogs but I still like dogs. my reason is because my cat loves to sit with me and she is really nice but my dog dose not like to sit with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.