Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Week 4 do now

schools should have more mufti days?  I think that school should have more muftis days because it can help kids get the way they like to dress out and feel like they would be it. another reason why I think that schools would have more mufti days is that most of the time it is to donate to something and that is why they ask for a gold coin for if the reason why I want it is because I like to have muftis days is that and that I think that some kids need to have a break for school uniform more I don't like to have to wear the school cholaths all the time and only having one or two muftis days within two teams and I do not like they way most of it sits and what it was made out of. most people will get told off for things in their uniform and I have been told off for the things I have to wear with my uniform. Therefore is why I think that it would be this way and why we need more mufit day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.