Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Term 1 PE

 Hello and welcome back to my blog post today I going to be talking about what things we have done in PE for term 1. the first thing that we did was. Athletics, Touch, Volleyball, Football and Ki o Rahi. The one I liked most was Volleyball because I knew how to play and I can hit the ball hard. The one I liked least was Touch because I can not play and it goes too fast and I get lost on how to play the game. To Improve I need to by learning the games better to play. I hope you like this blog post and if I got something wrong could you let me know thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.