Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Week 2 do now

 I don't think that school uniforms should be mandatory because there are people who can not buy the school uniform. But if we do not have a school uniform, some people who do not have nice things to where might get jealous if people are coming in nice things. sometimes it is good to have one if you go out with school and you want people to see what school you are in and how much you like it. the reason I do not want it because it is not nice to wear and itchy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.