the reason why the sheep like babe the pig is because she is way smart and she know more then then and because they think that she is funny. and she also kind and respectful to all of them. the reason why it is good to be kind and respectful is because if you are not you will not have a lot of friends when you get older because everyone will think that you are mean and that you are not kind. some whys that I do this in my life is when i help my friends at school and when we are at there hose and also i help my family out a lot to. I hope that you like my post that I have good bye
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.