Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

PE hurumanu

Hello and welcome to my blog today I am blog about what i have done in my group in PE I was doing the sport that I did was Tchoukball and we where the first team to go up and teach them how to play it. our lesson was not that successful because Miss Simpson took over because we did not know how to tell them to liens and how to stop so Miss Simpson took over to tell them to stop. the role that I had was to get the stuff out and to put it back and the way I contribute was that I would tell them that you have said that is wrong and I would go and get what they what so one to get and i would go and get that. something that I would change is the way we set the game up and what we did for the warm up. two thing that I have lent from playing this game was how to the ball and how to throw it right at the net. thank you for reading this blog if something is wrong could you pls tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danni!

    Thanks for sharing your experiences with teaching Tchouckball. Make sure you are checking for your capital letters and full stops! I would like to see you taking the initiative to edit your own work before you post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.