Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

my free writing

Today i am going to log about my free writing what i am writing about kat's  journal i thing that i have worked hare on this but it is not done yet if i have done something wrong can you pls tell me thank you.

day 1

 today I am going on a bus I do not know where it is going to. but my mum and dad said that there is someone whating for me and there are going to look after me. When i left the ose to go get on that bus my mum was crying. I put my window done and I herd them saying how long will she be gone for p.s if yoiu do not know my nana is kat I am a 15 year old girl.

Day 2
It has been 24 hours and I am still on this dumb bus crus ohh no I have just got text from my mum and it says happy birthday you are going to that zoo I was think way did it take so long to get to get there bang the bus stop and at this point I was the only one on the bus I ran out and look around to see something it was wired to see it .

Day 3
I got a wired felling so I am going to run back to the bus and then I release that he was not there so I run around the bus and was not there at all I yelled for him and I did not here himself yell back I got scene because I herd someone yell help me I ran a has fast has I could into the bus and warned for 5 mins and then I got a text from my mum and she said when are you going to come back then I whent to sheep


Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.