Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

CIP term 4

Today I am going to blog about want I have done on the 13th of Wednesday last week in my CIP I was in a group with Keghan Ashton and me. But in the end we had to go in to new group because we did not know what to do because we where far biendh in that group work that we did so we all when in to new groups to work in the end I whent into a group with Jessica and we made a good post about kindness here is my posts I hope you like it if I have done something wrong could have ou pls tell me thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.