Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Summer Learning Journey

Hi Emma my name is Danni I am a year 7 and I go to Hornby high school. I am doing this so I can say what I am doing for the summer learning journey. I am going to be doing it but it will be had for me to do because I will be away somewhere and I will try my best to do it. I have registered for the summer learning journey - I think that I will do well if I do it. It will not be my fault because I do not know if I have the wifi where I am going,  but I hope that I can do it because I have done this two times before. There is one thing that I am looking forward to doing and that is keep my learning up. There is something that I'm not look forward to doing and that is that I do not have a computer to do it on so it would be hard to do. I have something to ask you - how long have you been do the summer learning journey?

I hope you like this if I have done something wrong could you please tell me thank you bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni!

    My name is Mikey and I work with Emma on the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm so pleased to hear that you've registered and want to take part. I understand that it can be tricky to do the activities when you're away for the holidays but that's OK; just do them when you can. You don't have to do them all either, just as many as you can manage. And if you don't have a computer, you could always pop down to the local library and use their's. :)

    Thank you for introducing yourself to us and I hope you have an amazing weekend.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.