Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

My think about babe the sheep pig

Today I am going to say what I think about the book babe the sheep pig there are something that I like about this book but there are some that I do not like to I will star with what I don think like abut this book. The thing I do not like is that it is a short book and I like long ones and that the ch are very smail. But the things that I like is that it is about a mails and not all about humans and that it is like a real life thing but it is not. I hope that you like that if something is wrong could you pls tell me thank you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.