Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Stop Write Hear Learning Story Danni Wanhalla

Today i am going to share my learning story and i will not be showing my video because it was deleted but i will show my learning story i hope you like it.



What we did:
  • What we did was a Stop Motion and we had to be in a group of 3 or 4. I was with Nevaeh and Hayley and we did a Stop Motion and we did it about kindness. We did it so that someone gives out to everyone and forget about herself. We were doing it on the white board and it was hard. 


What I learned:
  • I learned how to use stop motion and how to do some videos. And I learnt how to do a voice over and how to draw things on the white board



What I enjoyed:
  • I enjoyed all of it but the part when we had to make the storyboard. My most favorite part is when we were doing the drawing because we got to draw what we want to draw. My second favorite is when we were doing the filming part because we could do different angles. That is all I enjoyed.




What I found difficult:
  • What I found difficult was the part when we had to plan out what we did. And how we were going to do it and the part when we were planning the way we were going to draw on the white board and when we had to do it over again. And when we had to get rid of something and draw them back up and doing the stripte. That it was hard because I was away for a bit so I had to ask a lot of questions and that Hayley and Nevaeh were a bit mad at me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.