Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Fantasict Mr Fox CH 4

Today I am going to show you what i have done for my reading for this week I am going to show you some questions that I have done for my reading for Fantastic Mr Fox I hope you like it.


1. Name the three farmers 
Boggis, bean and bunce

2. Who was in Mr Fox’s family?
Mr Fox, Mrs Fox and the small Foxes.

3. What could the fox family have for dinner if they went to Bunce’s farm?
They could have a duck or a goose.

4. Why were the three farmers waiting outside the fox hole and why had they 
chosen that particular spot?
They where to catch Mr Fox if he tried to get the animals on the farm. That he wants for his tea

5. Why did the fox ‘prick’ his ears? 
Because he could hear something outside of is cave. 

6. What effect did the sight of the shovel have on Mr Fox? 
That he was worried that the farmers would come in and kill them all.

7. Describe the character of Mr Fox
Mr Fox is a Fox he wears a red coat and has a watch

8. Why was wind direction important to Mr Fox?

So he could know what why to run if he had to and to know what why the wind would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.