Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

PE Hurumanu week 1

This week we have started a new Hurumanu PE we have Miss Simpsons and Miss Birtch. In PE we have done some fitness testing.  I was the the one who put the thing on the doc. We did fitness testing because to see how we would go and to see how we would change in the term. In the fitness testing I got 1.8 for M1 and I got 2.0 for M2 and that was for the Vertical Jump. For the sit and riche I got 22. For the sit ups I got 11 I was so happy at myself. For the grip test I got 6. For the beep test I got 3.2 I think I did a bad job of that. I think I need to inprope on the beep test because I need to get more fast.I think I am going to inprope in this area by doing some more running .The why I work successfully with others in the why of helping them if they need help. The why my aacions help is that if needed help I will go and doing that for them. The why I help someone when they were struggle is by saying you got this and showing them how to do it. I hope you like this blog post that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.