Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

CIP week 5

In CIP we did making something for the All Blacks we could choose if we want to be in a group. If you were in a group you could not be in a group with more than four people if you were doing a dance or a song or a video.  If you were making a posta you could choose to be in a group if you were you could not be in a group with more than two people. I was doing a song/poem I was in a group with Jessica and Belle and myself I hope you like the song/pome hear it is.





Belle danni jessica all together 
Song for the ALL BLACKS


Hi all black this is for you.


Danni
Far away from losing 
Heading into the field
Your mind is on the game 
Fired into the win


And the less you hear people saying “boo-boo”
The more you hear people saying “go you”
The best voice are covering up the bad voice you hear on the field
Belle
You digging into the win 
Underneath hate
Close to winning making them scarrer 
Then you digging away the hate


Your saying this is our game song “we are going to win”
Taking back the hate songs


Prove your going to win this
My game power’s are turned on
Starting on the field i’ll be strong 
I’ll play my game song 


Jessica 
Down by the field 
Where the game must go on
Back to the lockers 
I have to go
Because I need to change 
The team must try and win 


Every time we try our best 
We will drag them to the ground 
Were going to spend another night trying our best 

hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.