Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

the day michale made the news

Once there was a boy called michael whose family only liked
watching tv  .they watched TV at breakfast, and after school,
and during dinner, and before bed. Michael liked going to the park
to play football, but his dad only liked sport on TV.
Michael liked going to the to the zoo to look at the animals, but his
mum only liked the nature programmes on TV.
Michael liked playing games, and making models,
but his brother and sister only liked game shows on TV.
One day, Michael was walking home after playing football
when he heard  a lot of shouting coming from a shop.
There was a band and another bang and a scream,and
a crash. A man with a mask over his face,and a bag in his
hand, rushed out of the shop and jumped into a car. And then
I run after him the car did not star I got to him I had mine football
ball in my hand  I threw it down I got to him and I took his mask
if and it was my dad I was confused.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danni

    Thank you for sharing the ending to your story. Next time I would like to see you sharing the LO and an introduction explaining what work you are sharing with us.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.