Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

my 3g4g pice of work


We whet to. the Buddhist Temple in Riccarton on the 14 on a tuesday. We went with bh ts tz sh but bh and tz where. in group 2 and ts and sh were in group 1. The first thing we did was a talk about what happen and the group 1 went to make. some flowers then we went to the. old liber and then we look in the art gallery and then we went out and got a fake tattoo.  and then we went and got some food and some water. and then we what up to the medotson room and then we got a bell and then we left. But when i went i felt like. calm and nice because i got told that it means 3 goods and 4 giving and that it meant that. you had to be kind and nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni

    Please have another look, this is running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.