Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

music learning story



in the past week in mucus we have been doing garageband we were making are music we were in group
off 2 or 3 I was in a group 3 I was with Felicity Sahara and me they  were trying to get a theme of kuf
panda and IWhat to have a rock theme but I said to them that we can have that one and they said thank
you. My next fav thing that we did band and musician biography and i got something wrong like that
stage name of stan walker and I said the amazing stan but it was just stan so mrs hastie said at the
bottom of the page said maybe i could look up and find what his real stage name was and i did and I got
it right.


I listen to people and take  there idea and the way i do tht is i will listen and say yes we can do
that a i will say that we could do something like that and we can do that. And I say lets have some
ideas first


I use feedback like how if i get something wrong and someone say that i could do that and i
will and if someone say maybe next time you could make the writing bigger and i will in the next
blog post I make


I have everything I have need because I have my book my chromebook and i have my pen and my
chromebook charge I have everything I need  



I can think creatively because i think out of the box and I have not done something that most
people have not done.

I use the internet in a safe way because I will not go on the wrong site and I will not play games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.