Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

What sorts of thing make a good friend?
A good friend would be helping some one out being nice to some one and that they do not be mean to you.


What do the people who care about us do? 
They would  help you and they would  do some thing to stop all of the bullying

How do we know that they got our back's ?
That they would help you and they would go and tell some one 


What don't they do ?
The do not say rude thing to you.

What do you think being an outstander means ?
It is when you would go up to some one and help them out and say that is not nice to be mean 

How did the pink shirt boys show that  they where good friends? 
That they where whering pink shirt's whit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.