Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

my writing on a card

hi today i am going to do some fun and cool writing and it will be of off a card that I got lets go

if you could being one person back to life who would it be and why?

I would like to bring my granddad back to life because he was the best person i had meant and that he would help my Nana, sister and me and he would love everyone and everything he would take me and my sister to school and walk me and her home and would take me and her to the pool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.