Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

descriptive writing

LO:  create a piece of writing that describes a place of setting inspired by your song


It was a nice hot and sunny morning. I just woke up from a 8 hour sleep,
I woke to 6 birds. They had pink and blue feathers on my bed. I was in the
nature dome. I smiled for a second. A beautiful harmony played, it was like
the beginning of kung  fu panda. I was so calm. I felt like going back to sleep
there was a beautiful waterfall behind me I look back to a beautiful tree it had
pink and blue the waterfall was all blue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni

    I wonder if you could take another look at this post, it is running off the page and could use some editing!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.