Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

how to make weetbix

today I going to do a blog post about what i did to day in one of my hurumanu it is not the real work that we had to do because we had to do a practice one of it first so here it is i hope you like it if you do please tell me and if something is wrong please tell me thank you 
How to make weetbix MaterialsImage result for weetbix photos
  • Blow
  • Weetbix 
  • Hot water 
  • Milk
  • Spoon

Ingredients 
  • Weetbix 
  • Water
  • milk

Steps
  1. You will need to get the bowl for the Weetbix 
  2. You will need to get the milk 
  3. Get your spoon 
  4. Get your Weetbix and put two in the bowl
  5. Put some milk in to the bowl put the amount you want to put in 
  6. Put the Weetbix in the microwave if you want to  


Weetbix are good for you and if you have them for breakfast because you can get a lot of energy. If you put them in the microwave make sure you do not burn yourself taking them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.