Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Elderly day care visit

In this blog post i am going to write about what  we did at the Elderly day care in Hornby. I hope you like it.

The first thing is we got the people together it was Shane, Ella, Vin, Jrae, Jayden, Mrs Hastie and me. We had to walk to it and it was not that far, it was 2 min away. It was fun to go because we got to take something. I took my book. It was my favourite book in the world, it was The Series of Unfortunate Events, The Wide Window.

When we got there we talked to some of the people and then we had morning tea. We had scones and cookies and a lime drink and we were talking about books and where we have been. Then we left.

Next week we are going to take morning tea to the Elderly.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danni!

    I really enjoyed reading about what you did today at the Elderly Day Care Centre and I am happy to hear you are enjoying this special outing. I think that bringing morning tea to share is a really kind idea and I bet the elderly people will really enjoy that we did something nice for them.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.