Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019
































Today in cip we are doing make a colouring competition are we had to work in groups I was in a group with zoe danielle elisha mae and me we had to write done some questions and answers and then we had to make this blog post about what we did

What are some things we talked about in our group discussion?
something we talk about is mindfulness colouring how we could make a colouring competition. How do you think we should organize this event?
 I think that we should email the school principal and we should  tell them about it and we canI hope you like it I would like so  feedback I would like to know if I got some of the spelling right pls thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.