Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

the day of a shoe



It was one of those days we were going to buy some food i had to go out by myself I was jumping to the shop and then I stopped and I saw some more shoe and as you know I am high tops so i was taller them then they were running shoe so the where faster than me they were going to the shop as well so I ask them if they want to come with me but right said no and the left said yes but i said the pear of you have to go or not go ad split up so the did left came with me and right went somewhere different me and left were all most at the shop and then left stopped and said that we left the bags behind but i sad that i can hold them. right shoe i wish that i went with them and shop with them. i  know what i can do i can go to the beach for a swim 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni!

    You wrote quite a bit for your shoe story! It was a little bit confusing to read as there were not many full stops or other punctuation. Remember to be mindful and edit your work before you publish to your blog. I wonder if you could go back and have another look to make your writing more clear.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.