Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

 this term we have been doing singing group but we only do singing group on Wednesdays because that is we have cip. and on Wednesdays we aslo do rugby basketball dance ambassadors and health promotion. in cip we are doing a  project . we are make a mierl that is a based on a kiwi rubbers that we found around the  school at Kyle Park and we put it all together and made a kiwi with it.

                                                                  thank you for rending this by danni

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.