Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Happier music

In this blog post I am doing a piece of writing about the song Happier. I will be writing in the girls eyes. Here is the video.



It was my birthday and i was siting at my table all of my friends where ruining around and the my uncle comes out with my cake i took a deep breathe and then my friend come over and blows the candles out and all i could do is let one tear come done i wipe it off my face my uncle comes out with a present i open it and it was a yellow bow i put it bake in the box and then my uncle comes out with a dog and i name it Mellow and then he took a photo of me and my dog and then my uncle starts to measure me and my dog and then we went out and brought he some dog toys and food and blows and then a few years whet by and i stars to trained my dog and then i went to school and we where playing  football and the 2 team captain were choosing people to be on there team to play on and no one would chose me to be on there team to play so stars to play football with my dog then it was time to get are school photo for football i was in the front holding the ball and then one of the girls kick me out of the front and put in the back when the guy took the photo he told us to smile and when i did all of the girls laughed and made fun of me for having braces then i ran home an lay on the couch and then threw my photo and the my dog was scratching at the door so i let him in and then i hid my braces so my dog put his hand up and puled my hand away from my mouth and then i was going to play with my dog and then he would not move so we took him to the hospital and the a few months later he was still sick and then he died.

20 years later my daughter was having her bithday and she got a awesome when my dad bought her a puppy to i cried a tear of joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.