Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Simple sentences

 this blog post is one of my music ones we are doing a Simple sentence my Simple sentence  is he was singing the way we are doing a Simple sentence is you would stare with a Simple sentence  and then you would add a when and then a where and then a how and the last one you would add is why and then you solud add up with a good sentence.


Simple sentence
he was singing

when
last night he was singing


where
last night he was singing at his friends house


how

last night he was singing at his friends house  out loud

why

last night he was singing at his friends house  out loud because he was crazy



1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.