Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

my first music blog post

hi guys welcome to my blog this blog post is about my  music hurumanu. hope you enjoin


what is music

it is like singing. you can play instrument and you can like calm down when you play music. 



what types of music is there

there  is like old music and new music and pop music


where can we find/ hear music

we can find music on the tv in the car on your phone.


What type of music do like

i like fast and up bet  music
but some times i like to play some sad song


what do you what to learn in music

i want to learn how to play some instrument.

Image result for music

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danni
    I love that you want to learn how to play instruments because instruments can calm you down. If you are stressed you could start listing to music. I also like that you called it your first blog post instead of hurumanu. Maybe next time you could check if it make sense. Any ways I have to go bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.